The success of the Chamber comes from our active membership and the Chamber is proud of the fact that its members do much more than just pay dues -- they get involved. The result is a vibrant, innovative business community working together to build a thriving economy while protecting the things that make this area a special place to live. The Chamber encourages you get involved in one or more of the following Committees, Councils, Task Forces and Special Interest Groups (SIG) at the Chamber. Contact the staff representative below each heading to learn more.
- Education and Life Science Committee - Business leaders and educators enhancing communications between educational institutions and the business community about educational needs, issues and opportunities with in the community and providing opportunities for businesses to educate, support and enhance striving industry with in the area.
- Government Affairs Committee - Identifies, monitors, and evaluates legislature and regulatory issues that affect the business climate and quality of life in Palm Beach County.
- Ambassadors Committee - Members who promote community awareness and increase membership in the Chamber, Act as a good-will ambassador in welcoming new Chamber members and encouraging their involvement with Committees, Councils, and Special Interest Groups and Act as greeters and hosts at Chamber events.
Special Interest Groups (SIG)
- Riviera Beach Business Council - Acts as a resource and advocate, promoting business development and community opportunities for the Riviera Beach business members of the Chamber.
- Small Business Membership Council - Identifies and addresses issues that affect the small business members.
- Women in Business Council - The Forum dedicated to education and networking opportunities for Women in Business.
Click on the links below to sign up for any of our committees!
- Health Care - Monitor local, state and federal health care issues with an emphasis on legislation. Guest speakers keep group informed with open discussion on items that affect the health care industry in the county.
• Committee Opportunities
• Ambassador Application
• Ambassadors Manual